Definition and purpose of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Our own cookies: These are internal cookies of a technical nature used by the website and necessary for the correct functioning and use of the different options and services offered.
Cookie revocation and deletion
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer.
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome.
- Cookie settings for Safari.
- Cookie settings for Opera.