In compliance with the Spanish Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSI)), the following general information about this website is provided:
Ownership of the website
- Owner: Ayuntamiento de Ubrique
- VAT Number: P1103800G
- Registered office: La Plaza, 1 – 11600 Ubrique, Cádiz (Spain)
- Phone number: (+34) 956 46 12 90
- Fax: (+34) 956 46 26 59
- Domain: www.yacimientodeocuri.es
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Ocuri Archaeological Site website is to provide information about the history and heritage of the Roman City of Ocuri, as well as to offer information of interest to users who wish to take a guided tour of the site.
Access and use of the website grants the condition of user and implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions of use established in this Legal Notice at the same time the user accesses this website.
Terms and Conditions
- The Ayuntamiento de Ubrique endeavours to ensure that the information that appears on the website is accurate and precise, updating it periodically and as quickly as possible, trying to avoid errors and correcting them as soon as they are detected. For this reason, the Ayuntamiento de Ubrique cannot guarantee that there are no errors and that the information is updated at all times.
- The website and its contents belong to Ayuntamiento de Ubrique and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and therefore the modification of the website or its contents is not permitted.
- The Ayuntamiento de Ubrique retains the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, without prior notice, in order to make any changes and modifications it deems appropriate.
- The Ayuntamiento de Ubrique has the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the website in the event of maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of the services. However, it will endeavour to inform users whenever circumstances allow.
- The Ayuntamiento de Ubrique does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of errors or cause any type of damage, and therefore can not be held responsible for any damage caused by accessing the website or by the impossibility of accessing it.
- Access to the website and the use of the information it contains are the sole responsibility of the user, who shall be solely liable for any infringements that may be incurred and for any damage that may be caused to third parties by the improper use of this website and the information contained therein.
- The website contains links to third party websites that may be of interest to users. In this sense, the Ayuntamiento de Ubrique cannot guarantee that these third party websites meet the appropriate standards of security and data protection, and therefore cannot be held liable for any damages arising from the connections or contents of these websites.
- The Ayuntamiento de Ubrique may modify the terms and conditions of use that appear on this website, so it is important that the user periodically reviews this Legal Notice to keep informed of any possible modifications or updates that may be made.
- For any clarification, suggestion or complaint, users can use the contact form or go to the Archaeological Site of Ocuri.
- Information on the cookies used on the website can be found in the Cookies Policy.