For the visit to the site it is necessary to make a reservation in advance, being the places limited by shifts.
Once your booking has been received, the Ocuri Archaeological Site Visitor Centre will contact you by email to inform you of the availability of places.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Information required for the visit
- The Ocuri Archaeological Site has a parking area for vehicles and buses nearby.
- The guided tour lasts approximately one and a half hours.
- Punctuality is requested for the correct development of the visits.
- Due to the orography of the terrain, the site is not adapted for people with functional diversity.
- The Reception Centre has a room with panels and photographs of the archaeological site adapted for people with functional diversity.
- The visit to the archaeological site is always guided along a path of medium-low difficulty.
- Payment for the visit to the archaeological site is only possible in cash.
- Guided tours in English available.
- Limited number at each turn of the guided tours.
- Advance booking is advised.
- On rainy days there will be no visits to the archaeological site for the safety of visitors.
- In case of rain, strong gusts of wind or very hot days, the organisation reserves the right to cancel the visit for safety reasons.
- Access to the site is only possible with guided tours during the established times for the protection of the historical and natural heritage.
- The maximum number of places per tour is 20 people.